Cadence Cycle Racing ...
... is a cycling club set up by members of existing Welsh clubs as a vehicle to promote new and different cycle races.
It's aims include ...
- to promote races that most single, existing clubs would not normally promote, due to factors such as scale or location
- to fill gaps in the racing calendar (types of event, not chronology)
- to develop new courses in Wales
- to develop new officials, organisers, marshals (especially younger people)
- to seek to involve people from as many existing cycling clubs as possible
- to develop a team that can resource the key elements of a race located anywhere in Wales (race promotion not limited by location)
- to innovate/try new ideas for the benefit of Welsh Cycling
- to promote great events and to have fun while doing so
Members are expected to remain as members of their existing club and to continue to support their own club's events